We Turn You Into a Hero
What if we told you we could walk you through how to save 500 animals with only 20 minutes of knowledge...
All for free, without sacrificing much of anything, and without any gimmicks?
I know what you're thinking... 500 animals is A LOT of animals. And 20 minutes is NOT a lot of time... It seems too good to be true...
Except it's not too good to be true... Let us explain.
First, if someone told us they saved one animal, we would consider them a hero.
But if someone told us they saved FIVE HUNDRED animals, we would consider them a superhero.
YOU are going to be that superhero!
We are not even kidding.
This is our passion. We do this all for free. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to create a world of Christ-like heroes by showing people how to save animals as efficiently as possible.
Our goal with this website is to save a MILLION animals by showing 2000 people how to save 500 animals each (yes, 2000 people times 500 animals each is a million animals for those you who don't know calculus and stuff 🙂
Now, back to the hero
Now sign up for free and see how you can become a hero... no... a superhero... in 20 minutes with our FREE Step-by-Step Guide!
How Is This Possible?
The basic premise is very simple.
It's not magic. It's just cold, hard logic.
Right now... the average person sends over 1000 animals (just like our dogs and cats) through factory farms over the course of their lives.
By learning how to cut out only half of our meat consumption, we will prevent over 500 (!) animals (just like our dogs and cats) from going through factory farms.
Our guide will walk you through it STEP-BY-STEP without judgement and without pressure on whether you succeed or fail. But with my guide, we know you will succeed in becoming a hero.
If you have never seen a video of a factory farm (where 99% of the animals we eat go through), let's just say that even if you prevented one animal from going through a factory farm, you would be a hero. Let alone 500!
In other words, because our food system is so broken, you have the opportunity to step in and literally be a hero.
There is nothing else in the world that you can do that will do so much good for so little effort.
If any of this sounds good to you, please get our guide showing you how to save 500 animals in 20 minutes.
All this without spending a dime or sacrificing much of anything...
It might be the best thing you ever do.
You will be a hero!
Our FREE guide will show you how, STEP-BY-STEP, to save 500 animals with only 20 minutes of knowledge!
Best of all... It''s completely FREE!
What are you waiting for?
We will show you, STEP-BY-STEP, how to:
- Save 500 Animals in 20 Minutes
- Stop the number one cause of global warming in the world?(1)Livestock’s Long Shadow, the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) shows this industry contributes 18% of the world’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock%27s_Long_Shadow(2)"Livestock and Climate Change", environmental assessment experts at the World Bank found a staggering 51% of global GHG emissions http://www.worldwatch.org/files/pdf/Livestock%20and%20Climate%20Change.pdf
- Stop the number one cause of deforestation in the world (3)"A Leading Cause of Everything: One Industry That Is Destroying Our Planet and Our Ability to Thrive on It", Stanford Environmental Law Journal, https://journals.law.stanford.edu/stanford-environmental-law-journal-elj/blog/leading-cause-everything-one-industry-destroying-our-planet-and-our-ability-thrive-it(4)"This is How Animal Agriculture Causes Deforestation", http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/this-is-how-animal-agriculture-causes-deforestation/
- Stop the number one cause of water usage in the world?(5)The Facts. http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
- Stop the number one cause of antibiotic usage in the world and a
contributerto antibiotic resistence(6)"2009 Summary Report On Antimicrobials Sold or Distributed for Use in Food-Producing Animals", http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForIndustry/UserFees/AnimalDrugUserFeeActADUFA/UCM231851.pdf(7)"How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?", http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/food/how-safe-is-your-ground-beef.htm
- Stop what is arguably one of the greatest sources of suffering in the world?(8)"Industrial farming is one of the worst crimes in history", The Guardian, https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question
And you are going to do all of this with only 20 minutes of knowledge!
Don't worry... We protect your privacy and we will never spam you. Everything we do follows the Golden Rule of treating you the way we would want to be treated as if we were you.
We promise to follow the Golden Rule with you. You have nothing to lose. You only have superhero status to gain.
About the Founder
My name is Jason Jorgensen and I am on a mission to save a million animals.
As part of that mission, I decided to auction off my show winning sports car to charity to help the animals. The car in the picture above is the car that I auctioned off.
She was my first true love (sorry honey). Although I felt good for auctioning off the car, there is still so much left to do.
I need your help to do it!
But don't worry... You will not have to spend a penny and you won't have to sacrifice much of anything...
Will you help me save a million animals by being one of 2000 people to save 500 animals in 20 minutes?
If you will, sign up below... You won't regret it
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Livestock’s Long Shadow, the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) shows this industry contributes 18% of the world’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock%27s_Long_Shadow|
|2.||↑||"Livestock and Climate Change", environmental assessment experts at the World Bank found a staggering 51% of global GHG emissions http://www.worldwatch.org/files/pdf/Livestock%20and%20Climate%20Change.pdf|
|3.||↑||"A Leading Cause of Everything: One Industry That Is Destroying Our Planet and Our Ability to Thrive on It", Stanford Environmental Law Journal, https://journals.law.stanford.edu/stanford-environmental-law-journal-elj/blog/leading-cause-everything-one-industry-destroying-our-planet-and-our-ability-thrive-it|
|4.||↑||"This is How Animal Agriculture Causes Deforestation", http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/this-is-how-animal-agriculture-causes-deforestation/|
|5.||↑||The Facts. http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/|
|6.||↑||"2009 Summary Report On Antimicrobials Sold or Distributed for Use in Food-Producing Animals", http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForIndustry/UserFees/AnimalDrugUserFeeActADUFA/UCM231851.pdf|
|7.||↑||"How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?", http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/food/how-safe-is-your-ground-beef.htm|
|8.||↑||"Industrial farming is one of the worst crimes in history", The Guardian, https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question|